Popular Posts

The Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles

In case you've never been to The Walt Disney Concert Hall this place should be next on your list of things to see. It is truly a work of art!

I met up with Ruth and Leonel there to do their bridal and engagement photos and needless to say we all had a blast exploring the property. They made the whole shoot easy for me by being naturally romantic. They were totally into each other while I took their pictures. I always love it when two people in love aren't afraid to express it and to look at one another's eyes. Just check out these images:

I can't get over how magnificent the design of this building is! I really love incorporating gorgeous backgrounds into each frame - and this structure had so much to offer...











Afterwards we spent a little bit of time in Little Tokyo:




Tags: Ruth and Leonel's bridal and engagement pictures at The Walt Disney Concert Hall, romantic photos, e-session, Disney Music Hall wedding photography, Downtown Los Angeles photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...