Popular Posts

{Vintage Inspiration} It's in the Details: Doilies

So I know there are some doily lovers out there, but when most of you think of a doily you probably think of your grandmother's house or of a bad homemade valentine.  Well, the vintage wedding trend has breathed new life into the doily, and I for one am really liking the fresh take on them and all of the fun ways to use them.

{doily paper goods}
{via etsy, via martha stewart weddings, via etsy,via etsy, via oh hello friend, source unknown but searching}


{doily wedding decor details}


{doily desserts}
{via ruffled, via betsywhite, via my sweet and saucy, bottom row all via betsywhite}


{doily fashion}

{dress via weddingwindow, clutch via etsy}


{doilies for your home}

What do you think of doilies?  Vintage chic or too "grandma's living room"?  If you are a fan, check out this DIY doily table runner post I did here, and this DIY doily valentine post I did here.  If you have a doily DIY project, email it to me and I'll feature it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...