Popular Posts

Wedding Photography Newport Beach Marriott

Liz and Josh celebrated their wedding and reception at the beautiful Newport Beach Marriott. This is one of the most emotionally charged weddings I've seen to date. From the time Liz and Josh greeted each other for the first time, to the Ketubah signing, to the cerermony, and on into the reception, I could just feel the exceptional love between them. There were times when even I almost teared up! But this day was also exceptional for me because Liz and Josh were such great models and I had the honor of having Britney Alves shoot with me. Her imags are included in the slideshow: Click Here to watch



Tags: Newport Beach wedding photographer, Newport Beach Marriott wedding pictures, Orange County wedding photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...