Popular Posts

Oldtown Pomona Engagement Pictures

I'm starting to love Oldtown Pomona because there's so many different locations to discover and use for lovely backgrounds. When I met up with Amy and David for their engagment photo session, I found this outdoor restaurant with a really cool wine rack. The back of the restaurant's building had beautiful brick masonry, iron gates and stairs. (click on each image to view it larger)



It was fun walking around and exploring...


I found another really cool door!



And here is my favorite because it almost felt dangerous! Of course I kept looking over my shoulder while shooting.

Pomona engagement pictures, Old Town Pomona engagement portraits, urban photography, Los Angeles wedding photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...