Popular Posts

4th of July Wedding in Santa Monica

Ok so I'm a little late, but (belated) Happy 4th of July! I spent the day at Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica to photograph Aileen and Scott's amazing wedding. They had absolutely beautiful sunny Southern California weather, which I'm sure many of the guests from different parts of the country appreciated. Aileen and Scott's ceremony on the terrace had a breathtaking view of the ocean. Afterwards we had a little fun photo shoot on the beach with their excited bridal party (you guys ROCKED!). Check out some of my teaser/highlight/favorite images in their slideshow!



Aileen hamming it up in her elegant San Patrick gown


It's always good to have connections in the police dept. so they can stop traffic for me to get shots like this:



I asked for some kung fu action and this is what I get...








Second Shooter: Hotshot Britney Gardner - thank you thank you thank you!
Wedding coordinators: Eva and Charlene of Red Velvet Occassions
Photo Booth by Cheesy Photobooths
Tags: Aileen and Scott's 4th of July wedding at Shutters on the Beach - Santa Monica, CA. Pictures of Los Angeles County - Santa Monica Pier, bridal party photos, San Patrick gown, fireworks, Santa Monica wedding photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...