Popular Posts

Janelle & Ben's Wedding at Robinson Ranch Golf Club

What a gorgeous day and location for Janelle and Ben's wedding - Robinson Ranch Golf Course in Santa Clarita offers a spectacular 360 degree view of the course and rolling hills.

As I entered the bridal room I can hear the Christian worship music in the background. Janelle was in the middle of getting her hair and makeup done. Tears were in her eyes. I can feel the anticipation, the excitement, the love. She was looking radiant!











I love it when I find little treasures like this!



Tags: Janelle & Ben's wedding photos at Robinson Ranch Golf Course, Robinsons Ranch Gold Club wedding pictures, Los Angeles Wedding Photography by Greg Bumatay, country club wedding, Santa Clarita
Second Shooter: Mike Pola - once again thank you for the great work!
Florals: Floral designs by Enchanted Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...