Popular Posts

Happy Anniversary to The Bridal Wishlist!!!

It has been three wonderful years! How time flies by. I remember the first post. It was about my love for Angel Sanchez. So here we are - growing bigger and better each day. Know that we are working hard to continue to bring you the best of the best every single day. I want to inspire brides to step outside of their traditional boxes and live a little. I hope that in the past three years, I have been able to do that. I appreciate every single person that takes the time out of their busy days to see what's going on here at The Bridal Wishlist. To celebrate, we are having giveaways all next week. Check back on Friday for more details. In the meantime, here's to many more years of blogging bridal fabulosity.

Thanks so much,
Janice
Editor, The Bridal Wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...