Popular Posts

more funkyduds 8 tees of the moment

MoreTvicar 'I O Tokyo' sounds like a good name for a song. I O, I O, I'm off to Tokyo... that's all I got. Neat tee though, designed by an Australian. But do you think I can get one from here? Nope, gotta go to the US or the UK... I'm not bitter.
£30







This PalmerCash 'Radio Clyde' was worn by Frank Zappa in 1981 after a radio interview (not this particular tee I'm guessing, but you might be able to find it on Ebay). Unlike Frank, you won't get this tee for free because you're not a huge rockstar, but you will get it for the price that I'm writing right here:
US$35.95






Digital Gravel 'Skull Bop' is both freaky-maleeky and nifty. Reminds me of Beatrix Potter actually. Oh those poor bunnies.
US$25









Uncle Kimono 'Style is'. If you haven't heard of John Malkovich's label 'Uncle Kimono', go check it out. Some of his proceeds do to some acting thing that I don't really care about, but he gets ten points for being cool.
US$49








NerdyShirts 'Lasers are Fun'. It's true, they are. We used to have that laser game that you played in your backyard, and I really think that if I had this tee at the time I would have won. Instead of winning by just sitting in a tree for 3 hours until everyone else gave up. It still counts you know.
US$19.95






Tank Theory 'Sketchbook 1' or 'why has someone been drawing on my t-shirt?'
US$23









PalmerCash 'Your Favorite Music Sucks' is spot on, most people's favourite music does indeed suck. This tee doesn't.
US$15.97









Old Crappy Tee 'I'll do you if you do me" gave me a laugh when I saw it. And then a little bit later too. I guess it's one of those designs where the person came up with it works at a zoo. So many zoo-keeping designers these days.
US$14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...