Popular Posts

chop shop real life review

We all like to be cool. I am cool, so I don't need to worry about it, but I understand that it is important to others. One of the best ways to look cool, irrespective of circumstance, is to appear 'old school'.
Instantly recognisable by true nerds everywhere, TRON is cool. If you haven't seen it, SEE IT! a 1981 scifi movie about people going inside computers where everybody wears spandex body suits and glows in the dark. This t-shirt actually GLOWS IN THE DARK! It glows in the fucking dark!
Anyway, back to my point... As soon as anybody asks about this t-shirt you can say "You've never seen Tron?" and BLAMO!!!!! you are instantly old school. Instant gratification.
Now i have to say this, and I know I have written about a couple of shirts that I think are really cool, but this shirt is the FUCKING COOLEST! I get all giggly when I think about it. And I know this blog is turning into a bit of a Chop Shop love fest, having just posted about the second in this series, but they are just doing really super stuff. They deserve.

STATS

Advantages: Sweet.
Disadvantages: Have to buy the sequel tee.
Buy it from: Chop Shop
Get out your wallets: US$20
In stock: man: S-L
Model models: Man L
Review by: ThomP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...