Popular Posts

e-session Laguna Beach with Shelby and Joe

I'm back in Laguna Beach for more beach engagement photos! This time it's with Shelby and Joe. They were such a blast to shoot - I love how they interact and genuinely have fun together.

Shelby and Joe had such an awesome connection. I just pretty much let them be themselves and kept on shooting as they enjoyed the beach.


At the beginning of our photo shoot we were all hit by a wave so we were soaked from the start! What else is new with me right? Well it was kind of a bummer for Shelby because her it got her hair and makeup wet. But she was a trooper the whole time and didn't let anything keep her from having a good time.



Here's a shot right before a wave engulfed me and my poor camera...



My favorite capture of the day:

Tags: Engagement pictures at Laguna Beach, Orange County photographer, Shelby and Joe's e-session

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...