Popular Posts

The Wedding Photography Class at Cypress College

It's a new year, a new semester, and another rowdy bunch of uncontrollable college students!
Photography 104 C

I truly have a love for photography and a passion for teaching it. Why else would I put up with a classroom full of unruly college students? They throw stuff at me like gum, paper airplanes, and really bad jokes, and none of them listen to what I have to say. But I go on teaching anyways because it's what I love to do. OK, my students aren't really like that at all - they're all well mannered and eager to learn.

This semester I'm teaching wedding photography at Cypress College. The course will cover everything from shooting in manual, to the post process, creating a business plan, and marketing. There will also be an emphasis on having the skills to shoot in changing lighting situations and capturing storytelling images. I'll be posting more pictures as the semester progresses so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...