Popular Posts

5 Christmas Songs that send me down memory lane...


"The Grinch Song". I love the movie "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" since I was quite a fan of Dr. Seuss books (they helped when I was learning English ^_^)


"Carol of the Bells" from Home Alone. When I was younger, I obsessively watched Home Alone, I thought it was so hilarious!


"Silent Night" sang by Elvis Presley. Silent Night is one of my favorite winter/holiday songs.


"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" sang by Judy Garland (I loove her version of this!)


Christmas Medley by the Carpenters. My Mom and I both really loved the Carpenters and always listened to their Christmas special CD.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
I wish you all much happiness, love, and peace as 2009 comes to a close and we begin another wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...