Popular Posts

Inspiring Outfits | Our Weekly Favorites


Lookbook.nu | Aron L
Is it odd that I would wear nearly everything he wears? A quick look at his Lookbook.nu profile and you'll instantly be smitten, I promise!

Modaland.co.il | Parisian Style
I've recently stocked up on black trousers, I think I own 5 pairs now, and still on the hunt for that PERFECT pair such as these (from ZARA). I would wear this outfit in a heartbeat (and have worn outfits very similar to it, same color scheme, white vintage blouse, woven vintage belt...) but haven't tried rolling the cuffs of my trousers yet! A must do!

Lookbook.nu | Bobby Raffin
Grey trousers paired with the cream striped sweater topped with suspenders... Yes, it's love at first sight.

Bodysnatch.blogspot.com | Two Hours in Venice
I need a black maxi dress like yesterday.

Lookbook.nu | Lisa Mettier
Another current trend I'm loving...printed pants! It's a little like wearing pajama bottoms, don't you think? Nothing better than when fashion is also ultra comfortable.

Lookbook.nu | Nigel Lew
This week I've obviously been inspired by men's style, can't you tell? I love his vintage bowtie and that classic trench. Men in trench coats, or women in trench coats... love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...