Popular Posts

Behind the Scenes at the Beverly Hills Planet Salon Fashion Show

Last weekend I was hired to style a group of lovely ladies for a fashion show for Planet Salon in Beverly Hills (very exciting) and I was able to snap a few backstage photos... unfortunately I am not so skilled at taking photos when there isn't much light and when people are always moving... The experience was fantastic. It was the first time I had ever styled for an actual show instead of shoots. (And this weekend is my FILM styling debut, woo-hoo!)

planet-salon-show-3 planet-salon-show-2 planet-salon-show planet-salon-show-4 planet-salon-show-1

The girls all had very romantic hair, so to coincide with the hair, I wanted them to look ethereal, a little fairy-like even. Some of the models felt like they were walking down the aisle instead of a runway... *hehe* I wish I had photographed more of the actual show and the people that came to see, there were a lot of fantastic outfits to be found! Perhaps another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...