Popular Posts

80s tees real life review

When will I stop with the 80s tees? Never I tells you, never. This little beauty from 80s tees is from Junkfood so it's soft as soft can be, and as always, Junkfood tees wash well without shrinkage and are a great fit. I'm loving the huge distressed print (see, I'm down with the kids) and the tops choice of colours. This is a particular favourite because it's not just a MLP on a tee, someone's actually used their brain and designed it. Sizes are in 'Juniors' which we don't actually have where I'm from. I've thought about it and have decided that the phenomenon of 'Juniors' must mean that everyone in the world should be skinny like famous people.

STATS
Advantages: Soooo cute.
Disadvantages: Sizings
Buy it from: 80s tees
Get out your wallets: US$26
In stock: lady: Jr S-XL
Model models: Junior L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...