Popular Posts

Wedding Photography Dove Canyon Country Club

A BIG congrats to Dr. and Mrs. Berlau!!! Kasia and Dan's elegant wedding took place at the Dove Canyon Country Club in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. When I first walked into her room, the first thought that came into my mind was that Kasia has got to be one of the most elegant brides I have ever photographed! (click on image to view it larger)


She was so relaxed and well poised, it was just impossible to take any bad pictures.

As I was taking detail shots, I noticed this note: "In lieu of wedding favors, a gift has been made in your honor to Children International" which is a charity for children in poverty. That totally blew me away and it just shows what a classy and generous couple they are.

A few more of my favorite images:





Click here to view the slideshow!
Orange County wedding photography, Dove Canyon Country Club wedding photos, wedding pictures on the golf course, outdoor portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...