Popular Posts

vintage vantage real life review

Vintage Vantage is the love of my life and now that they've sent me t-shirts we're going to be best friends forever. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this tee. At first I thought it was a teense tight, but after a wear it's perfect.
Shipping was super-fast and customer service was spiffing. I've never met them but they seem like people I'd like to hang about with at a pub on a Sunday evening.
Wearing their 'VantageSoft' fabric is like rubbing angels against your naked body. It's similar to JunkFood, but 100% cotton so your pores should be throwing a pore-party in your honour if you buy this tee.
During said tee wearage, I had several strangers come and talk to me. One spoke about how society is becoming humourless, the supermarket checkout guy told me all about his collection of offensive t-shirts, and others just thought I was hot I guess. Two separate people commented that it 'should have a baby eating a dingo on it, that'd be way funnier,' but people are dumb.
STATS
Advantages: Great for picking up.
Disadvantages: Made me like wearing yellow tees. Now there's a whole new world out there for my credit card to explore.
Buy it from: Vintage Vantage
Get out your wallets: US$22.50
In stock: lady: XS-L man: S-XXL
Model models: Ladies M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...