Popular Posts

pje shiny real life review

I used to have a rhinestone tee when I was a kid and I remember in clear detail when each of the pretty shiny bits fell off. Mum glued them back on of course. Well, she glued some beads on - as i later found out.
Anyway, that has little to do with this tee, because those little buggers are really fixed on there. Even after it's been through the washing machine.
This tee feels completely lovely... 'pleasantly luxurious', as their site says. I did find that it was a little short compared to a standard American Apparel tee, but it's great quality.
Personally I love the rhinestones, but if you're not into the sparklies, there's a low profile rhinestone-free version for when you're undercover (US$32).

STATS

Advantages: Sparkles give a great point of difference.
Disadvantages: A tiny little bit short for my liking.
Buy it from: PJE Los Angeles
Get out your wallets: US$52
In stock: man: L, XL lady: S, M
Model models: Lady M





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...