Popular Posts

vintage vantage real life review 2

TITS! I have a new corroborative noun for things that exceed my expectations of wonderment! Tits. In my opinion this tee is sweet as tits! It is fully Tits as! It sorts the clever from the dumb and the humoured from the less humour endowed. If anyone asks me "what is an acronym?", they are instantly no-longer my friend. EASY!

This shirt doesn't get many outright comments, but an extraordinary amount of smiles, giggles, and knowing nods. The shirt is of typically high 'Vantagesoft' quality and the print is equally good. I am a big fan of the Vintage Vantage crew in all arenas at present (I'm creeping myself out), and they seem to be able to do no wrong. High quality, superfast postage (faster than jungle monkey post), and fully furnished with fully sick design - both shirt and website.

Review by shirt test monkey #5.

STATS
Advantages: Just about everything!
Disadvantages: Wear it often enough to be accused of not washing my clothes.
Buy it from: Vintage Vantage
Get out your wallets: US$22.50
In stock: lady: all man: all
Model models: Men's L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...