Popular Posts

Adorevintage.com Autumn 09 Edition

Well, almost all the boxes are unpacked for the office, nothing is organized unfortunately, but at least I can start working again.

First things first... a new Autumn inspired front page...

The current Autumn 09 Edition


The temporary one (during the move)



It was really quite fun making the Autumn front page. I went through a few different versions of it using black and white photos, flowers, ribbons... but in the end I decided it was better with one central focus image (from a vintage cosmetics advertisement) and keeping everything else fairly simple and easy to navigate.

I am so excited for the future of Adorevintage! I'm going to focus back on our roots of providing exceptionally beautiful vintage clothing and accessories. I will only be selling vintage items I would wear and select for myself and focused on what you love and adore.

That means less 80s (since I don't particularly care for it, unless the garment is just too pretty to pass up) and less run-of-the-mill type vintage you see too often online.

STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...