Popular Posts

Vintage Dresses on Parade...



Oh goodness the past couple days have been tiring (and a bit of fun). Yesterday I spent about 2 hrs driving around L.A. to go a total of 13 miles? (Maybe it was 15 miles...)

I am not loving the traffic in this city. LOL. Tried to go to Target to grab some shower hooks and spent 10 mins trying to find a spot to park (I'm not the best parallel parker so I will drive around to find a convenient spot!)

The good news is I've got a few new vintage items I'll be putting up later this evening. And I'll finally be getting to shipping out some orders!

Do you like the new vintage dresses coming soon? Holy cow, these dresses are SOOOOO PRETTY! Why aren't I keeping these you asked? Ahh most of the time it's because they don't quite fit me AND my mother taught me well... ONE MUST SHARE! *hehe* So share my lovely finds I must!

I'm a bit bummed the blue "Thumbelina" dress doesn't fit me. I adore it so very much! It's probably a modern day size 4 and looks exactly like something one of my fashion inspirations (Zooey Deschanel) would wear.

Be sure to visit Adorevintage Shop to see more pictures and have a chance to snag one of these lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...