Popular Posts

The New Hair...

How ironic is this...

My camera decides to get all crazy on me about 10 minutes after these were snapped and now I am without a camera and have to wait for a new NIKON body in the mail. (4-21 days...oh torture!)

It's funny the last pictures my camera took are pictures of pictures and a picture of me taking a picture.



I know it's not really a clear photo, but so far it's really the only one I have with short hair. But I must say, I really love the new cut. It's definitely the shortest my hair has ever been! But I was so tired of the long hair.

This morning I tried pin curls, turned out cute, a little puffy though. Oh, well. Once the camera is back in order, I'll take some photos of vintage inspired hairstyles I've been trying out.

And this was my hair at the end of April...


And a bit of a shorter 1940s hairstyle in July... Au revoir long hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...