Popular Posts

10 Vintage Kitchen Ads from the 50s and 60s

Because the number one cooking holiday is fast approaching, I thought it would be quite fitting to post some vintage advertisements from the 40s and 50s for cooking utensils, housewares, and other kitchen goods.





I wish I looked this stylish while cooking! (I do wear a vintage apron every once in awhile though ^_^) And the "Truffled Turkey" isn't from the 50s or 60s... but I just had to share it... it sounds so gross, LOL!

Sources: 1.] Gas Cooking Ad via saltycotton, 2.] Fabulous Foodarama by Kelvinator 1956 via zero discipline, 3.] Wear-Ever Aluminum via saltycotton, 4.] Martha Logan Says Make Meat Go Further by Cooking S-l-o-w-l-y via JBcurious, 5.] Cooking perfection via saltycotton, 6.] Stove and wall mounted oven via I'll take your photo 7.] Truffled turkey from Missouri History Museum, 8.] Space Age Advance Frigidair via Janfromseattle, 9.] 1960s Retro Kitchen via sunsetflame, 10.] Kelvinator Ad from 1965 via Gatochy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...