Popular Posts

Vintage slips, nightgowns, and intimates?




In the past couple years I have amassed quite a collection of vintage nightgowns, slips and robes that it got me thinking... perhaps I should bring back the 'Vintage Intimates' section of Adore Vintage?

I always wonder if women would want to buy these and actually wear them, but then a light bulb went off, I myself buy and wear vintage slips and robes... so why wouldn't others? I've actually worn a few slips as dresses before, they're just so pretty!

I have to figure out how to photograph the slips though since most of them are all quite sheer. I suppose just on the dress form will do, but I kind of like the appearance of them laid flat as if thrown casually on the floor. *hehe*

Will play around with the camera tomorrow to see how it goes.

Image credits (in order): Sugar Pie Honeybunch. What Makes the Pie Shop Tick,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...