Popular Posts

New Vintage Inspired Fashion Editorial (A Little Preview)

A couple of weeks ago I styled a vintage inspired photoshoot with my lovely friend, Sade. We traveled along the California coast being inspired by the landscape. You might remember the backstage photos from this post: Behind the Scenes, AV Fashion Editorial.

I am so excited to share the full editorial with you on AV soon! But for now, here is a little sampling of vintage inspired loveliness.

Shoot with Sade Williams Daughters of Wind + Sea Daughters of Wind + Sea Daughters of Wind + Sea Shoot with Sade Williams

This shoot was so fun! I even got to try my hand at hair styling! I wanted to do really soft romantic hairstyles, yay, so very happy with the photos!!! I hope you love them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...