Popular Posts

Vintage Hairstyle Inspirations: Cropped Pixie Hair

There is something about a woman who has very short hair that makes me look twice. I feel like they are braver than me, more confident, more comfortable with who they are. I've been toying with the idea of cropping my hair pixie length for over a month now, so here's hoping these vintage pixie haircuts (and modern cropped hairstyles) will inspire me to chop off all my locks!

{ Vintage Hairstyles }


My main source of hair inspiration, Audrey Hepburn.


Jean Seberg


Mia Farrow


Twiggy


Edie Sedgwick

{ Modern Pixie Cuts }


Christy Turlington as Jean Seberg


From the Sartorialist? Or Garance Dore? *shrug*


Michelle Williams


Mia Wasikowska


Shannyn Sossamon & Carey Mulligan


Michelle Williams & Natalie Portman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...