Popular Posts

DC BRIDAL SHOW: Bride & Groom Unveiled & Vera Wang



I had the pleasure of attending Washingtonian's Bride & Groom Magazine's Unveiled Bridal Showcase. It was held at the Park Hyatt in DC. Oddly enough, I had never been to the Park Hyatt, but I will be sure to make a return visit. What a fab hotel.

This was my first bridal show this season and it did not disappoint. There were a number of vendors that I had not met before and will be spotlighting those businesses later in the week. But the highlight of the event was the jaw-dropping Vera Wang Bridal Show, courtesy of Saks Jandel. Can I just say that I was overwhelmed? I am a huge Vera Wang fan and even wore Vera Wang for my wedding many moons ago. So I could not wait to see what I missed when I went to NYC last year.

I think that every woman in the place was mesmerized and for good reason. I am such an unconventional person, so my wedding dresses were antique gold. So I was totally in love with all of the wedding dresses that were in platinum, blush pink, antique bronze and the like. Anyone can wear a white dress, but it takes a real broad to walk down the aisle in a platinum wedding dress! Here are some pics from the runway show.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...