Popular Posts

PATRON SUPPORTED: Vera Wang + David's Bridal = Magnificence



Oh! Em! Gee! I adore Vera Wang as you know from my recent post, Bride & Groom Unveiled & Vera Wang. So you know that I was so looking forward to viewing her new collaboration with David's Bridal, White by Vera Wang, up close and personal.

Vera Wang did not disappoint. Let me just say that they get an A+ on affordability. Dresses range from $600 to $1400. Yes, starting at $600... you read that right. I know that you have felt the material of a $600 gown and it was not quite like a $6000 gown. That is not the case. The fabric of these amazing gowns is top notch. Not sure how Vera did it, but she did.

Not only is the fabric luxurious, but the designs are classic Vera Wang. There was organza and chiffon and lace and tulle wrapped with beautiful bows. There were one-shoulder, v-neck and strapless options. Guaranteed to please any bride with sizes from 0-14. My absolute favorite is the blush pink strapless organza gown. It made me want to get married again. View all of their very unique wedding dresses, including White by Vera Wang.

Here are a few of my favs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...