Popular Posts

Vintage Treasury | Edwardian Lady

It's our first treasury on Etsy, and I must say this was quite fun (and fairly addicting) but, I will control myself and will only create this one Etsy treasury (although frankly I'm inspired to do quite a few more today, but the work schedule is jam packed with playing catch up...)



The inspiration for today's Vintage Edwardian treasury comes from the growing collection of lovely lace Edwardian clothing we've had arrive in the studio. Some pieces are in need of repair and will be sold in "as is" condition and a few other pieces are stunning and nearly mint. Isn't that crazy? A dress that is about 100 years old that looks brand new? I've grown quite attached to all these lovely delicate antique clothes though, so perhaps they won't be arriving in the shop too soon... but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...