Popular Posts

Vintage Inspired Clothing Brands | Thom.Dolan Spring 2011

I adore that preppy, beachy, and 1950s sensibilities are all blended together for Thom.Dolan's lastest Spring 2011 collection.


The Katherine dress is probably my favorite, it's so reminiscent of a vintage 1950s day dress. I could see wearing this dress for so many occasions, from casual to semi-formal.


While I love cotton shorts, these blue "blouson" short shorts only look flattering if you have model proportions. I wish designers would stop creating shorts and skirts that look like you're wearing diapers. It's just not attractive on 99.9% of the female population.

Image Credits: NY Mag - The Cut "Thom.Dolan Debuts Bikinis and Shirtdresses for Spring"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...