Popular Posts

Wishlist: Vintage Modern Industrial Office

Ever since I got an invite for Pinterest, I've been pinning inspirations all over the web. Lots of interior design ideas as that's kind of where my head is at right now. I hate when I start feeling like my space is getting stale. It makes me a bit stir crazy and I need SOMETHING to change. Maybe I'll go buy the Louis Ghost Chair... I've been wanting one for YEARS!
Wishlist - Industrial Vintage Office


Credits + Where to Buy:

1.] Vintage Industrial 1930s Garment Rack, 2.] 1920's Two Tier Vintage Industrial Table, and 4.] 19th Century Wall Mount Bulletin Board all from Urban Remains Chicago via Myles Henry Blog

3.] Vintage Inspired Dress Form from Superiormodel.com

5.] Kartell Louis Ghost Chair from AllModern.com

6.] Flessas Designs Antlers from 1stdibs.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...