Popular Posts

Auction Total!!!

I know many of you have been waiting on pins and needles for the total money raised during our Give Hope Adoption Auction.  I apologize for the delay.  I was on Spring Break, first here...

My hubby and I chaperoned 100 8th graders where I teach on a trip to Williamsburg, VA.

Then here...

After de-boarding the bus from Williamsburg we hit the road to Santa Rosa Beach, FL .  I must give a shout-out to the hubby for driving through the night (yes, at one point he was so tired that we had to stop at a rest stop and sleep in the car for 2 hours-that was a little scary.  But we made it!) so that we could enjoy a full day at the beach on Monday!


So without further aideau...
(Drumroll please....)

$2,627

Yes!  You read that correctly!  We officially raised $2,627 through our Give Hope Adoption Auction!  Thank you SO MUCH to all of you who donated items, bid on items, and gave our auction a shout-out on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter.

If you bid on an item, but were sadly outbid by someone else, there are still other ways you can support us:

1. Donate.  Donate what you were going to pay for the item that you did not win.  Donate what you would have paid for a dinner and movie out but didn't due to the fact you were glued to your computer during the final moments, making sure you weren't outbid.  Donate because we are longing for a baby over 7,000 miles away! 
2. Follow our journey by reading our blog. 

3.  AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: Pray.  Pray for us during this journey.

Thank you again!  I was blown away by the genorosity of all of you out there!  We are hard at work on paperwork right now, but I will post more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...