Popular Posts

{Real Engagement} Brianna & Doug: Vintage Outdoor Engagement Session

This engagement session is just laid-back cool, from the cool cute couple to the cool vintage cars.  I love when couples just have fun together in front of the camera instead of doing a super-styled, over propped session (except for big balloons...I LOVE big balloons!)  You can feel the love more.  They seem so loving and fun.  And the groom-to-be can seriously rock a 'stache!







A vintage pickup truck picnic...Yes please!




Did I mention I LOVE big balloons!?






Anne Nunn Photographers via Two Bright Lights

Thank you for allowing me to share your lovely engagement session Brianna and Doug!  I can't wait to see the photos from what I can only assume will be a cool wedding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...