Popular Posts

I've been shopping!

How is everyone this lovely Saturday?

Yesterday, the boy and I went on an adventure to the CraftExpo Brisbane. It was my very first craft fair and I was blown away by how busy it was! There was heaps to see and do, and lots to buy. Unfortunately my little one wasn't in the mood to shop so we didn't get to spend a lot of time, but that didn't stop me! Here's a couple of things that I bought...

Coloured pegs

Bias

Ribbon

Cute fabric

When my new sewing  machine and I are a little better acquainted I am going to use this fabric to make the cutest little monkey to with a pattern by Melly & Me.

If you are at all into crafting I would certainly recommend that you pop along. It's open all this weekend.

Oh, on another note. You may have noticed some small changes to my blog recently. I have been doing the most amazing online course 'Blogging Your Way' run by Holly of Decor8 and Leslie of Creative Mint. If you are someone who has a blog and wants to improve it, or is thinking about starting one I can't recommend this program more highly. It has been one of the best e-courses that I've done. I hope that you see more and more improvements on this little blog and like what you see.

Okay, that's it for now. I will be back shortly with a fabulous featured party and a stunning beachside wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...