Popular Posts

{Real Wedding} Jessica & Dwight: Cheery Morning Ceremony with Fun Nighttime 80's Themed Reception

This wedding is doubly good.  It is full of cheery yellow love in its morning ceremony, and the couple had an 80's themed party as their reception later that night.  With an 80's cover band and everyone wearing 80's outfits.  I would love to be invited to a wedding like that so I could get my crimper out of retirement (you know you had a crimper too!)


The ceremony venue was pure rustic gorgeousness.







At the end of the ceremony, guests serenaded the couple with "All You Need is Love" by The Beatles.


I love DIY petal cones!



There may be nothing better than billy button boutonnieres.




The stationery suite set the warm and cheery tone.  
And check out that 80's themed reception card above!




The lovely florals were simple single arrangements and multiples in vintage mason jars and bottles.




And now, on to the party!




This might be my favorite picture.  Ever.

If you're the bride and having an 80's themed party, who better to be than Madonna!?

Photography by Q Weddings submitted via Two Bright Lights


What a happy and fun wedding!  It looked like a true celebration of the couple and I'm so honored I got to share it with you.  Congrats Jessica and Dwight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...