Popular Posts

whimsical wedding

I am a sucker for a beautiful wedding enhanced by beautiful photography. The one man I have found that covers a wedding like I'd want my own to be shot is Jonas Peterson. This guy is seriously the king of wedding photographers in Australia. He wraps his lens around everything. Not just the bride and groom, the rings or the ceremony ... everything. No matter how many weddings he's documented, this wedding shot back in March last year will always remain one of my favourites. One - because the location is near my holiday house down the South Coast of NSW and two - because of the emotion captured and the rawness of the couple. x

P.s. Sorry for the photo overload. I found it so hard to cut it down to these. You can see the rest of the images here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...