Popular Posts

Another outfit post, and I'm on a roll!

I'm feeling a bit gleeful today. Perhaps it's because I have finally organized the Adorevintage work closet or perhaps its because on Sunday I am going to a vintage clothing and textile show! *HOORAH!*


I wonder if they will let me bring my camera? I don't see why not. I bet there will be loads of well dressed women all just waiting to get their photo snapped to inspire outfit decisions in the future. *hehe*

Oh, another reason to be happy, in March I start taking pastry and baking classes at Gourmandise Desserts! I am so very excited to learn how to make French macaroons and finaciers and opera cakes (whatever those are)! I've always really enjoyed baking, and now I can take classes with a real life French pastry chef. Oui! Oui!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...