Popular Posts

White, black, and rust... Another What I Wore post

Well chickadees I was quite pleased with myself for waking up at the crack of dawn (well 6:30), pinning up the curls, and putting on "my face".



Now that I'm dressed I feel less like a sloth and off to enjoy a cup of coffee & 15 minutes reading a new book (A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers)

Afterwards, I've got a date with my sink full of dishes and then another date with two baskets of laundry. Such a glamorous housewife I am!

BTW, thank you all to posted comments on my previous outfit post. Your comments actually inspired me to put in a bit of effort. After all, if the mothers and wives in the good old days could still work, keep house, and watch their children while looking tres chic, I certainly can with all of our newfangled "shortcut" gadgets we have now, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...