Popular Posts

Vintage Outfit Post: A Rose By Any Other Name

rosegardenrodellee-outfit

Yesterday morning my lovely friend Sade and I scouted locations for a fashion spread we're shooting for Dujour magazine. We stopped by a lovely rose garden and thought the location would be so fitting for a magazine as girlie and vintage inspired as Dujour. I had Sade snap some photos of my outfit but was quite happy there were some candid ones as well (both of which I am holding or looking at my iphone, honestly, this device is glued to my hands at all times!)

rosegardenrodellee-outfit-1

Dress: Vintage 1940s Chevron stripes
Cardigan: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Etsy
Necklace: "The Cat Lady" necklace from Adorevintage
Hat: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...