Popular Posts

A Vintage Outfit Post

whatiwore-nov15 whatiwore-nov15-1

Trying to get better about documenting how I wear my vintage finds, but I always feel a little geeky in front of the camera (I suppose it's because I've always been a bit of a geek since always)... so I'd rather skip the camera time and just blog about what other people are wearing *hehe*

Anyhow, I picked up these pants from ZARA yesterday and just loved them! I love that they taper at the end but have some volume on top. I tried on a few other pants, but I've found with my body type, I cannot pull of skinny jeans or those jeggings I've been seeing everywhere. So apparently if you remotely have any curves at all, jeggings will not look good on you. Or at least they didn't look good on me, and I've tried numerous brands. Ahh it just isn't meant to be! I'll stick to vintage cut slacks (looser on the legs).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...