Popular Posts

alex kopps

We went to an exhibition opening the other night (here) that featured the work of Californian artist Alex Kopps. I was instantly taken with his pieces and if I were loaded with cash, would have bought a bunch. But, as luck would have it, the one that tempted us the most sold before wallets could be drawn.

Anyhow, the reason I am telling you this is because today I received the latest issue of Inside Out magazine in the mail only to spot Alex Kopps' artwork adorning the walls of well-known photographer Harold David's Blue Mountains home.

I am quite picky with the artworks that I like (as are most people) but Alex's pieces rope me in. I'd love to know what you think? Do you have a favourite artist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...