Popular Posts

Questions to Ask Venues

Here are some questions you should ask prospective venues to help make your decision:


What dates are available during the time period I'm considering?

How many people can your location accomodate?

What is your fee and what does it include?  Do you offer discounts on certains of the week or times of the year?

How long do I get to use the space for?

How much is the deposit and is it refundable?

What's the cancellation policy?

If it's an outdoor space: What is your contingency plan in case of bad weather?

Am I able to get in the day before to decorate?

Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of preferred caterers?  Are we required to use them or can we bring in someone else?

If I hire my own caterer, is there kitchen space for them?

Can I bring in my own alcohol?

Are there any restrictions on music?  Is there a cut off time for music?

How many restrooms are there?



Please leave a comment if there are any others than you can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...