Popular Posts

Gilt City: The Wedding Lens

I wanted to share this deal with you real quick because it expires at 2pm tomorrow. 


Gilt City has a deal on The Wedding Lens, which specializes in online wedding albums.

For $48, you'll get:
- One premium online wedding album
- Unlimited guest invitations
- Unlimited guest photo storage
- Full resolution downloading
- Video support

The Wedding Lens is a great way to organize all the pictures taken by your guests. I know I had a hard time compiling them all and downloading them from Facebook.  It took hours!  With The Wedding Lens, you don't have to deal with that.

If you're not a member of Gilt City, you can sign up here.  If you sign up through my link, you'll get 20% off your first purchase and I'll get 20% of my next purchase.

I hope you can take advantage of the deal.  And if you don't, look out for a giveaway coming soon from The Wedding Lens!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...