Popular Posts

You like me, you really like me!

So yesterday I got a very surprising email informing me that I received the most votes in One Wed's Best of the Blogs contest for the Best DIY Bridal Blog.  My reaction was "MY blog...are you SURE?"  I guess sometimes I still think that I'm just writing this for myself and maybe 3 or 4 others out there in blogland aside from those who stumble upon this blog in a google search or something.  And while I'm still not sure it wasn't an accident or mistake, I am happy to celebrate that perhaps my blog has more than 3-4 readers.  So thank you to those readers and to everyone who voted for me.  I hope to continue to put out content that you love and find helpful.  No pressure, right?

When I started this blog almost a year and a half ago I was just coming off my own wedding and had so many ideas and so much inspiration left over, and I wanted to share what I had learned during my wedding planning in a blog, if no other reason but to have an excuse to still dream weddings.  Since then the blog has gained in leaps and bounds in readership, has gotten some fantastic wedding submissions, and has connected me to brides, bloggers, photographers, and readers all over the world.  I have some changes in the works for Oh Lovely Day, and I'm even more excited about it now that I know I won't be the only one seeing it!  So from the bottom of my heart, thank you thank you thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...