Popular Posts

NY BRIDAL MARKET: Erin Cole Brings The Glamour

This almost never happens to me. But while we were checking out everything in the Intercontinental, I had to stop by one of my favorite jewelry and hair accessories designer, Erin Cole. When I walked in the door, I did not notice the tall, beautiful designer. But as I was perusing her new gems, she said to me, "Hi, I'm Erin." To that I replied, "The...?" She just laughed.

It was so lovely to meet the woman behind this incredible brand. I have been a fan of Erin Cole for as long as I can remember. So I could not wait to show you her new pieces. Can you believe that I took these photos with my iPhone? It really serves as a great little camera for me when I need to get a shot quickly. Anyhoo, you will need to see these for yourself. Find an Erin Cole store or retailer near you.


The Designer, Erin Cole with a model














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...