Popular Posts

{Real Wedding} Bethany & Jared: Pretty Vintage Virginia Wedding

This sweet Virginia wedding had my heart when I saw the twine wrapped mason jars!  The bride included lots of little personal touches throughout the wedding.  And I love the pretty blue bridesmaid dresses.



The bride had a cameo that belonged to her maternal grandmother and a locket that belonged to her paternal grandmother pinned to her bouquet.


I love the processional and recessional shots.





Bethany made their guestbook on blurb using their engagement photos (I did the same thing!) and now has it displayed as a coffee table book in their home.

Twine was wrapped around votives and mason jars for the table decor.


Photography by elisabeth-rose photography submitted via Two Bright Lights

This last photo is so fun!  Congrats Bethany and Jared!  You had yourselves a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...