Popular Posts

Vintage Beauty: The 1960s Cat Eye Inspiration + Tutorial


The 1960s winged cat eye is one of my favorite makeup looks of all time and was often sported by two of my vintage style icons, Audrey Hepburn and Anna Karina. I've tried to perfect the art of the cat eyeliner (or sometimes refered to as winged eyeliner - and makeup artists if there is a difference feel free to correct me), but sometimes I utterly fail and just end up with a thick black swoop on my eyelid. *le sigh*

But perhaps a few inspirational images and a tutorial will do the trick?


Detailed video tutorial 'Cat Eyeliner' makeup look by Sarah Victor



Image credits: 1.] Flickr, 2.] Le Fashion Image, 3.] F Yeah Cute Hair, 4.] Itchy Cat via Pretty Little World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...