Popular Posts

Style Diva wedding dress ex

This week, I bring you wedding's by Craigslist a-la Denver, my sweetie's home town. Now, I've never been there, Style Diva hates being cold, but I hear they are pretty high up-Mile High City and all, so maybe the thin air, lack of oxygen to the brain, is making it a little hard for some of these brides to think clearly....


and a close up, sleeveless I generally love, straps holding up sleeves, half tied, I don't love...



And just in case you were wondering, yep, it even comes with an Ass Bow!!!


I don't even know what this is! Apparently, it is a "designer" wedding dress...


Maybe Denver can still redeem itself-this dress was actually worn by someone in Denver to her wedding, or so I assume, and even though we only have the designer's photo, I say cheers (photo from www.watters.com)


Nope, I was wrong, the very very next listing: (I wonder if it because they are out West and maybe they like to re-use things their ancestors used? Ladies, you are no longer pioneers! You do not need to wear something SO SHINY that if a freak winter storm were to hit your wedding the search party could locate you by the shininess of your dress material....)


I think I once wore the outfit below at a touristy photoshop in upstate New York where they take photos of you in Old West outfits...




And as if that wasn't enough, the ULTIMATE sash gruesomeness!!!! A perfectly nice dress, RUINED!


I can't even look anymore.

On a happier note, fascinating article in NY Times about how to have a "Green Wedding." Yes, yes, I am on a preachy trip about the world and the environment, and weddings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...