Popular Posts

Cumberland Shuffle • Lindy Hop • Nashville, TN

Recently I had the privilege of being an official photographer for The Cumberland Shuffle in Nashville, TN. I have been a lindy hopper for a few years now, but this was my first opportunity to photograph a dance event and it could not have been a better experience! Would love to photograph them more in the future. So. Much. Fun. Thank you to Breanna Perry and Morgan Lee Kestner for organizing such an awesome event!
Check out a few of my favorite photographs from the weekend below.
Lucy Lipstick put on a saucy and beyond sexy burlesque performance.



Mia Goldsmith and Peter Loggins were fabulous instructors for the weekend!

Awesome performances above and below

        Unplanned matching ladies                      Love his sweater
 
These two gentlemen are just oozing "sexy". ;)


I got to do a little dancing too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...