Popular Posts

wedding love: when i was getting married - part 1

Recently I was going through all the lovely and inspiring images that I had collected when I was planning my wedding. I came across two really special weddings that I really fell in love with then and still think are really beautiful now. 

The first wedding I wanted to share with you is the gorgeous wedding of Chelsea and Tec of Oh My Deer Handmades and Tec Petaja Photography. This wedding is so dreamy and pretty with soft feminine touches and sweet yellow details (cute shoes and bicycle).

I just adore their pretty floral photobooth, sweet love-birds and heart shaped love notes.

I think everything about this wedding is beautiful. Pop back tomorrow for the second special wedding.

(Photography by Jose Villa, found via Jose Villa and Once Wed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...